Napolitana sauce, recipe here
150g portion of hot smoked salmon, skin removed and flesh shredded
4 fresh lasagne sheets
½ butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into 4cm chunks
70g fetta plus 30g extra for the topping, crumbled
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Cook pumpkin by either steaming or boiling it until tender.
3. When cooked, mash the pumpkin and add S&P to taste.
4. In a lasagne dish, place 1/3 of sauce to lightly cover the base.
5. Cut each lasagne sheet in half width ways to create 8 smaller sheets.
6. Take a pasta sheet and place a couple of tablespoons of mashed pumpkin along one edge. Sprinkle some fetta on top of the pumpkin. Spread some shredded salmon on top of the fetta and roll into cannelloni. Repeat with the rest of the pasta sheets until all ingredients are used.
7. Arrange the cannelloni in the baking dish. Spread the rest of the sauce on top of the cannelloni, ensuring they are all covered with the sauce.
8. Spread the remaining fetta and parmesan cheeses on the top.
9. Bake for 20 minutes or until the pasta sheets are cooked through.